A shortage of health personnel means that one doctor serves about 50,000 people. It's hard to navigate impassable roads to save lives. But here, you can! Donate to provide basic health care supplies including masks and gloves to impoverished communities that are not receiving the aid they need.
Thousands of children are returning to school without basic supplies, such as pencils, books, and backpacks. Simply donate your time to start a drive or donate funds so we can help families and kids in need.
Donating kids masks to Dallas school children
Donating kids masks to safeguard needy Dallas school children
DonationSmile team has received a tremendous amount of support from the Dallas, Texas community regarding donations of free school children masks. Texas is a caring, resilient, responsive “community first.” In times of crisis, we Texans stand together, ready to respond to whatever challenge we face. On this project, senior citizens helped sew protective kids’ masks to safeguard Dallas school children who cannot effort the additional expense. These volunteers’ generosity allows us to respond to this unique crisis.
We’ll help you build “community first” habits for life, plus coaching you can count on – because we have started just like you. Volunteering could change your life for good! See why it’s effective and how to get started.
Do you feel like you’re ready to take a step in your first volunteering journey and help your community? It’ll probably take some serious consideration to get to this point, and even if it hasn’t, there’s plenty to think about before dedicating your time and resources to this commitment. Here’s what you need to know.
Dallas school children in Oak Cliff love their new masks donated by DonationSmile volunteers.
Getting started is simple.
- Take a personal assessment to unlock your goal, tailored to your community preferences.
- Set goals, and get personalized recommendations
- Location is essential, and 10 minutes from home is where you should keep your distance at the start. People look farther away, but typically only a small percentage will continue their mission.
- Be fiscally responsible. What are you willing to spend?
- Encourages new membership
- Have a question or need help? The DonationSmile team is there for you.
We want to inspire others to do the same. We’re just getting started, but we’re committed to volunteering and helping others.
Volunteering tips from our team:
- Find needs in your nearby area.
- Start a small project to help you reach your goals.
- Stay focused.
- Take a moment for yourself with mindfulness of your progress.
Imagine what’s possible.
- Take your volunteering journey to the next level. Measure results, understand, and improve your delivery method.
- Each week, take strategies and support from your team members or family and friends.