Meet Our Team
Founder and VP of Outreach
Natalie is a student who volunteers her time to coordinate donation recipients and contact all the communities we help. In essence, she arranges for supplies to reach their destinations.
Founder, CFO and Web Developer
Ilan is a student with experience handling funds and donations in his local community. Ilan oversees web design, graphics, and computer software development.
Founder & CEO
Maya is a student who started the organization with the help of her team. After seeing the need for basic supplies in disadvantaged communities with her own eyes, she wanted to make a change.
Plano, Texas, school children in need get school supplies donated by DonationSmile's Ilan Sela volunteer.
We'll assist you start a Drive
Getting started is simple.
- Take a personal assessment to unlock your goal, tailored to your community preferences.
- Set goals, and get personalized recommendations
- Location is essential, and 10 minutes from home is where you should keep your distance at the start. People look farther away, but typically only a small percentage will continue their mission.
- Be fiscally responsible. What are you willing to spend?
- Encourages new membership
- Have a question or need help? The DonationSmile team is there for you.
Volunteering tips from our team:
- Find needs in your nearby area.
- Start a small project to help you reach your goals.
- Stay focused.
- Take a moment for yourself with mindfulness of your progress.
Imagine What's Possible.
Take your volunteering journey to the next level. Measure results, understand, and improve your delivery method. Each week, take strategies and support from your team members or family and friends.
North Texas Food Bank Volunteers
Medical Supplies Donation