Meet Our Team
Founder and CEO
Founder and CFO
Ilan is a student with experience handling funds and donations in his local community. He was excited for the opportunity to expand his expertise to areas that need it most.
Founder and Global Outreach Coordinator
Natalie is a student who decided to volunteer her time to coordinate donation recipients and contacts all the communities we help. In essence, she arranges for supplies to reach their destinations.
Esther has experience in web design, graphics, and computer software. She joined our team to help build the organization from ground up.
Plano, Texas school children in need get school supplies donated by DonationSmile volunteers.
We'll assist you start a Drive
Getting started is simple.
- Take a personal assessment to unlock your goal, tailored to your community preferences.
- Set goals, and get personalized recommendations
- Location is essential, and 10 minutes from home is where you should keep your distance at the start. People look farther away, but typically only a small percentage will continue their mission.
- Be fiscally responsible. What are you willing to spend?
- Encourages new membership
- Have a question or need help? The DonationSmile team is there for you.
Volunteering tips from our team:
- Find needs in your nearby area.
- Start a small project to help you reach your goals.
- Stay focused.
- Take a moment for yourself with mindfulness of your progress.
Imagine What's Possible.
Take your volunteering journey to the next level. Measure results, understand, and improve your delivery method. Each week, take strategies and support from your team members or family and friends.
Medical Supplies Donation